Title - Telesales consultant
Location - Grimsby
Salary - 17.5k - realistic 1st year OTE 24K-30K (Uncapped)
Hours - 40 hours per week. 8.30 - 5.30 Monday Thursday 8.30 - 2.30 Friday. (No evenings or weekends)
My client is a leading national consumer payments company who have been established since 1995. They are going from strength to strength and are looking to expand their B2B telesales team in Grimsby.
The role will focus on setting appointments for the field sales agents to visit customers, who in turn will be able to add value to their business and increase turnover. My client has an excellent management structure in place and has won awards for its training, coaching and staff retention.
Primary telesales responsibilities:
- Outbound cold calling
- Pipeline management
- Achieve productivity measures; appointment production and diary management.
- Achieve quality measures, appointment qualification and conversion of appointments to sales.
Telesales Skills & Qualifications:
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- PC Literacy with knowledge of MS Office Applications
- Proven track record in targeted environment
Ideal Previous Experience
- Outbound cold calling - Lead Generation, Appointment Making or Telesales
- Experience in Finance or Card Payment industries would be advantageous
- However if you have no previous sales experience but believe you would be a suitable fit then please get in touch.
This is a superb opportunity to join a growing company with a real chance of earning excellent commission. Some current agents are earning 2k a month in bonus alone. If you are interested in a conversation, then please feel free to get in touch.
- Telesales consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"