Excellent opportunity to join a company that is rapidly expanding in a Telesales role in fast paced office. As a Telesales person the role will be putting together business deals,explaining product benefits and maintaining high quality of customer service. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills within a dynamic and forward thinking business. Ambition, confidence and a drive to earn should all come naturally, as the successful candidate will be expected to work to a monthly target. Regular office incentives and Free NVQ's offered to the right staff. Basic salary £17K, Monthly uncapped bonuses paid monthly in arrears, OTE of £35,000 20 days paid holiday in addition to all Public Bank Holidays, on a calendar year basis, and 14:45 finish on Fridays
Daily duties include:
• Maintain a full understanding of our clients product range
• Plan & prioritise sales activities to achieve agreed targets, involving high volume business to business cold calling.
• Maintain and develop new and existing customers through appropriate sales methods, to optimise quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction. • Respond to, and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
• Update all customer records on the CRM system.
• Answer and make calls in an efficient, professional and courteous manner.
• Log information on calls where required and maintain detailed and accurate customer records.
• To deal with customer complaints and queries to a satisfactory level.
• Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to relevant health & safety procedures (The above is not an exhaustive list and may be changed or added to in line with changing business requirements.) Please email CV if interested.
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- New Business Opportunities