I'm currently recruiting for a well established, family-run firm with an excellent reputation who are looking for Full time or Part time Telesales Consultants.
My client's internet and print media for GP surgeries, across the UK and Ireland, help small and medium sized businesses to grow and prosper. So if you're looking for a Telesales position in Blackpool, this family business may well have just the opportunity and environment you are looking for.
As a company, my client provides a positive working environment and look after all their staff well as can be confirmed by the length of service of many employees. The staff enjoy the peace of mind of knowing that they'll always be paid accurately and on time. You will also benefit from supportive sales management and admin teams - all there to help you succeed!
As a Telesales Consultant, you will be expected to:
- Phone a large number of different businesses every day
- Sell advertising to small & medium UK businesses on internet & print media
- Close advertising deals over the phone
- Follow up warm leads from businesses actively looking to advertise
- Sell websites on 'pay monthly' terms
- Hit realistic sales targets
In return you will get:
- Commission on every sale
- Full training & ongoing coaching
- A regular supply of quality leads
- Incentives offering additional commission, bonus or time off
- Excellent management and admin support
- Opportunities to progress to a more senior sales role
You will have:
- An excellent telephone manner
- Previous sales experience, preferably in a B2B environment
- A good sense of humour
- A hunger for the sale
- Enthusiasm & self-motivation
- A can-do attitude
My client offers a competitive basic salary of £18,200 (part time pro rata) with uncapped commission. Successful sales people are currently earning around £45,000 per annum. Commission is paid on every deal up to a maximum of 30% - the rate you earn is up to you. Regular daily and weekly incentives offer additional bonuses and time off.
Working part time hours doesn't limit your earnings as many part timers earn just as much as their full time colleagues!
Please Note: Regretfully, if you have not been contacted within 1 week of your application, you have not been selected for this particular position. Thank you.
In respect of the above role, Cordant People Ltd, operates as an Employment Agency as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant People Ltd, welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- "Telesales Consultant"