You will drive appointment volumes and will possess a consultative B2B approach to generating appointments at senior decision maker level in an SME environment. You will be responsible for delivering qualified first appointments through a process of engagement, fact-finding and qualifying business pain and objectives that our sales team can sell to.
As the Telesales Consultant, your duties will be to:
• Support BDM in providing qualified first appointments to achieve new business revenue.
• Dial at least 60 calls a day, delivering a minimum of 5 web-based appointments per week.
• Work closely with marketing to understand the size of the opportunity and produce campaigns.
To be a successful Telesales Consultant you will have the following skills and experience:
• B2B appointment making experience ideally in a technology or service led environment.
• Tech savvy and interested in technology.
• CRM experience.
• Ability to structure and control a call.
• Telesales experience within a similar or customer service role.
In return, the Telesales Consultant will receive a salary of up to £35,000 with an OTE of £50,000 uncapped and a really exciting fun environment to work in.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job