We are looking for an ambitious and tenacious Telesales professional with B2B and telesales experience to join our sales team in Blackpool on the Fylde Coast. Working from our modern, well-equipped offices, with on-site car park, you will benefit from full training and on-going support from a friendly and experienced sales management team. Part time and full time positions available.
Main responsibility / purpose:
You will guide prospects through a detailed presentation before negotiating and closing advertising sales over the phone on the free of charge print and web-based publications we supply to our network of GP surgeries throughout the UK. You will be working from supplied data along with a regular supply of warm leads.
To be considered for this Telesales Consultant role, you MUST HAVE previous experience of the following:
- Outbound telesales where you have closed the deal
- Cold calling
- B2B sales
And also have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Ability to build effective working relationships
- Enthusiasm and a 'can do' attitude
- In addition to a starting salary of £18,200, you will enjoy uncapped commission, with commission on every sale.
- Regular opportunities to benefit from additional commission, incentives and time off.
- Opportunity to progress to Senior Telesales Consultant. Top performers are earning over £45K and enjoying at least an extra week off in addition to their annual holidays.
- Working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30 am to 5.00 pm, closed on Bank Holidays and during Christmas/New Year period.
- Training programme and ongoing coaching
The company and Training:
Family run Internet and Print Media company established over 40 years ago. Our client provides all their new starters with a comprehensive training program. This ensures that all their staff are armed with the right product knowledge, skills and confidence to excel in their roles.
Ongoing coaching allows their sales people to benefit from support whenever they need it. This allows everyone to reach their true potential in the shortest possible time. They want you to keep achieving for as long as you're with them, so they give you the support to do just that.
Here's what the team say about them!...
"We have a great team and there is plenty of laughter around the office which helps lift everyone and keeps spirits high."
"I am now able to close a sale with people on all levels without ever having to see them. It means an end to those dreadful Friday night drives home, being stuck in traffic and getting home too late to enjoy the weekend".
"A warm and friendly working environment with good support from managers"
- Cold Calling
- Lead Generation
- B2B sales
- closing sale