Telesales Consultant - Homeworking
Brook Street Recruitment is working with our Belfast client who has an exciting new opportunity to be a Telesales Consultant working from home. - see spec below:
Due to continuous expansion and success our client is now offering telesales opportunities up to homeworkers and are looking for experienced Outbound Sales Consultants to become home based Telesales Consultants on a full time or part time basis.
This is the perfect opportunity to earn uncapped commission whilst being flexible around home and work commitments.
You will be offered award winning training when you join us to get you up to speed with our product portfolio and sales techniques, with on-going support from your line manager virtually and face to face after this.
This role offers flexible working hours, so you will be expected to plan your day to ensure you are working as efficiently as possible to achieve your targets within a given time frame.
It`s a fast-paced environment here so we are looking for ambitious sales individuals who thrive from delivering exceptional customer service and delivering to KPI`s.
What you`ll be doing
* Building relationships with businesses (SME`s) and introducing our product range of digital marketing solutions over the telephone.
* Identifying the individual customer needs using a thorough review of their current situation and future plans.
* Using online demonstration software to showcase our solutions to your customers.
* Offering advice and making sound marketing recommendations to help them be found, trusted and chosen online.
* Progressing the customer through our on-boarding process, working with colleagues to ensure a great first impression of the company.
What you`ll get :
* Comprehensive `Telesales Induction Programme` with best in class sales training.
* Salary of £22,000 with an Uncapped OTE of £31,400 & benefits package.
* Top performers earning over £50,000 per annum.
* The ability to work from home with flexible working hours.
* Opportunity to become an Elite performer with senior title & pay increase (based on annual criteria).
* Excellent promotional prospects exist for individuals who demonstrate a target driven attitude and strong leadership skills. Possible routes include Field Sales, Management or Training positions.
* The support of an outstanding brand and One-Team ethos to help you succeed.
What we need from you
* Outbound new business sales experience within an outbound sales en
* An outstanding track record of overachieving targets.
* The ability to remain self-motivated in a home-based position.
* High degree of commercial acumen and a passion for digital marketing.
* The ability to build outstanding working relationships with customers and with business decision makers.
* Comfortable using technology and analytics/reports to customers to show the value of our products.
Please note that applicants for this role must be prepared to train for a full 5 weeks for the role with no time of
You must also have a work space in your home that is not the kitchen table
Applicants must also have a broadband connection
If you are interested and fit the criteria, please send CV via the link
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'