KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Telesales Consultant / Employer Engagement
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 + Bonus
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
*Experience of working within the Apprenticeship Sector is not required as long as candidates hold solid experience within B2B Telesales role*
- Experience of working within Sales - B2B - Telesales role.
- Ability to engage with individuals and build a rapport swiftly.
- Experience of working towards targets and KPI’s.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Possess a confident, friendly and professional manner.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to forecast change.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Engage with Employers over the telephone to book face-to-face appointments for the Sales team to visit / and to source Apprenticeship / Traineeship vacancies.
- Build, maintain and grow relationships with small to medium sized employers over the telephone, objection handling, promoting the benefit of recruiting Apprentices to employers and delivering advice on the Apprenticeship Levy.
- Cross sell other products, seizing all opportunities to offer clients a well-rounded service.
- Keep up-to-date with current market and target industries through research, and support marketing campaigns / activities to help drive sales.
- At all times demonstrate the ability to handle calls in a professional manner, and provide an excellent customer experience.
- Accurately update internal systems of all contact with employers and candidates.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job