Telesales / Business Development Executive
Location: Stockport, SK1 4QA
Salary: £20,280.00 pa, pro rata (£9.75ph) + An Additional OTE Bonus of £5k & Pension
Contract: Part time, Permanent
Hours: 9.30am-3.00pm Mon - Fri
About the Company:
My client is widely recognized for providing award winning commercial cleaning services to prestigious clients across the North of England.
Its mission "To deliver a consistently high standard of cleaning, with passion and pride"
Due to its continued success they are recruiting for a Telesales / Business Development Executive to work from their Head Office in Stockport.
About the Telesales Role:
- To identify / contact and secure new potential customers for the business.
- To build strong relationships, ensuring continued business growth.
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of 2 years’ outbound telesales experience/appointment making.
- A confident telephone manner when talking to prospect clients.
- Experience of business to business calls.
- Ability to structure your calls.
- Commercially awareness.
- Ability to identify good business opportunities.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong self-discipline.
- Strong focus and determination.
- Knowledge of B2B facility services.
- A very successful track record.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Management of sales database.
- Microsoft Excel experience.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role please forward your CV for consideration on the first instance!
- Business Development
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job