Telesales and Marketing Executive-New Business
6 Month Contract with a view to go permanent
Salary: £22,000-£25,000 - Commission Structure in place: Up to realistically £500-600 a month
Location: Hemel Hempstead
My Client is a leading manufacturer of a well-designed in demand product supplying to the public and private sector. They are looking to bring in a candidate to their brand-new Sales and Marketing team to boost sales and develop the product further. The ideal candidate will have experience in Cold Calling, Appointment setting and ideally Diary Management.
- The objective is to target the decision makers within social housing for both bath and kitchen refurbishments
- To build a database with name, address, job title, telephone, email etc.
- Once names are gathered to pack and send out a sample (sample/covering letter etc. will be provided)
- To follow up with a call to ensure sample received and gain feedback
- Follow up with a pre-worded email
- Arrange meetings for the sales team (successful candidate will not attend the meetings)
- Excellent telephone manner, strong and confident on the phone with clear communication
- Needs to be very well organised and methodical, e.g. keep track of who is contacted, follow up, send samples, emails etc. Follow up is key!
- This is a 6-month project but for a person who can prove themselves and make an impact could lead to a full-time role in a small and dynamic team!
'We are a small but very sociable team and for the successful candidate we can offer a lot, this is a new position for the company and require someone to be committed to growing the company and to be add value to us.’
Please apply today if you are interested in this role!
- Cold Calling