Location: High Wycombe
Salary: £18 to £22k per annum (dependent on experience) plus generous commission package - OTE min £35K
HAVE YOU OR ARE YOU WORKING AS A TELESALES AGENT?
CAN YOU SELL?
DO YOU WANT TO WORK IN A FAST PACED, FRIENDLY OFFICE?
DO YOU WANT TO EARN UNCAPPED COMMISSION?
THEN THIS IS THE ROLE FOR YOU, APPLY NOW!!
Established since 1998, the 5G group is a well-known supplier of B2B telecommunications, supplying leading edge technology throughout the UK, with a turnover in excess of £15m.
About the role: As a Tele-Appointer, you will be expected to:
- Call potential customers from supplied contacts
- Identify new business opportunities
- Book qualified appointments with senior decision makers
- Maintain accurate diaries for all consultants
- Work to achieve set targets
Requirements of the Tele-Appointer:
- Previous experience in a B2B telecoms sales environment will be a distinct advantage
- Ability to identify opportunities to do business is essential
- Strong communication skills
- Target/commission Driven
- Motivated with a desire to succeed
- Organised with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Good sense of humour
- Competitive basic salary of between £18 to £22k per annum - commensurate with experience
- Uncapped commission schedule for minimum OTE of £35k per annum
- Fast track promotion opportunity for the right candidate
- 20 days paid holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Regular weekly/monthly incentives! From impromptu extra holiday, early and late starts (finish at 4 on Fridays), nights out to long weekends in France plus, plus, plus.
If you feel that you meet the criteria of the Tele-Appointer then please apply now!
We are currently holding interviews and ideally want immediate starters.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'