Apply now O2 Call Centre - AL7 Postcode *RECRUITING NOW!*
Are you seeking a new opportunity working in Telesales? Are you located in and around the area of Welwyn Garden City? Would you be interested in working for a O2 Call centre dealing with inbound and outbound calls?
JAR Communications LTD are an independent franchise of Telefonica UK LTD whose Head Office is located in the Welwyn Garden City, Herts.
An exciting new Telesales Centre has just opened and we are very keen to speak to a number of individuals who would like to express their interest for the position that feel they have the required experience.
We are looking for a candiates for a variety of roles. Including Telesales agents & Lead generators
Telesales Job Description(s) Include;
- You will be contacting and building relationships with both existing and potential customers over the phone.
- You will be selling the features and benefits of a range of different mobile phone products, including mobile phone Insurance and other products/services from Telefonica UK Ltd.
- You will need to Productively maintain our base of customers, ensuring all their needs are met. This includes identifying sales opportunity and acting upon it to secure business.
- You will be required to update customer profiles through our data management system (sales force)
- You will need to create and build strong working relationships with both immediate colleagues and colleagues working within the network of stores.
- You will be working within a highly target driven environment, aiming to meet and exceed your own targets and contribute towards the overall departments target.
- You will need to be encouraging success amongst your team through healthy competition and friendly encouragement.
- You will need to be able to exercise resilience, ensuring that you treat each customer with the same level of professionalism as the first and not allowing knock backs to affect you.
- You will be required to objection handle where necessary and challenge customers through effective questioning.
Lead Generator Job Description(s) Include;
• Cold calling prospective companies and introducing the company to decision makers.
• Booking face to face appointments for the sales manager.
• Account management of prospective customers
• Updating and maintaining electronic databases, CRM systems and internet portals.
Skills and Experience (Not all required)
- Ability to multi task and work productively
- Strong objection handling skills Active Listening skills a must
- Target and commission driven
- Have a polite and warm telephone manner
- Be self-organised and able to account manage customers.
- Understanding how to prioritise work loads
- You must demonstrate the ability to think outside the box
- You should have excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work both alone and part of a team
- Ability to self-motivate yourself and others around you whilst upholding a "can do" attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Programs and ability to be literate and numerate
- Experience working with Sales force an advantage, but not essential (full training provided)
Hourly wage + uncapped commision monthly
Employee Perks scheme - Including discount at a huge range of high street brands
Free Mobile Phone Insurance
28 Annual Holidays (Pro Rata)
Full time and Part time hours positions avalible
flexiable working shifts avaliable
- Customer Service
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job