Would you like to join a progressive, market-leading organisation, who is a leading force in the Food services industry?
How about joining an organisation that maintains its market edge through ongoing investment and expansion and can offer fast track promotion?
Due to continued growth and expansion, our client have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Operator based at their North Western Depot in Preston.
Main responsibilities include:
- Ensure all orders are processed in a timely fashion, taking into consideration cut off times and that sales opportunities are maximised wherever possible through effective account management.
- To ensure all new customer enquiries are dealt with in a professional manner and communicated to the relevant field sales executive, with as much factual information as possible.
- To ensure all existing customer enquiries are dealt with professionally and efficiently, converting the enquiry to a live order where possible. Any pricing issues are to be communicated to external sales.
- To encourage monthly promotions and new product launches.
- To raise credit notes accurately and efficiently.
- Update call lists when required.
- Focus on the customer's requirements at all times to ensure maximum customer service excellence.
- To liaise with other departments in order to achieve the customer's requirements.
- To constantly strive for continual improvement through effective management of KPI's, identifying appropriate corrective actions and implementing actions to prevent recurrence.
- To report any areas of non-conformance to a senior team member and ensure effective use of quality incident reports.
- To identify and handle all service or product complaints, in accordance with procedures and closed out to the satisfaction of the customer within set timescales.
- To ensure all administrative requirements, procedures and policies are performed efficiently and accurately, liaising with other departments where needed.
- To ensure the working area including office, desks and kitchen are kept tidy and obstacle free at all times.
- To ensure that there is a high level of awareness of the need for accurate and quality information and communication between all departments and members of the group, displaying positive enthusiasm where necessary e.g. new products, promotions.
- To ensure communication amongst you and your field sales executive is effective.
- To attend regular appraisals and one to ones, where individual progress will be discussed, targets set and training requirements established.
Customer Service Coordinator | Telesales | Telesales Operator | Customer Service | Sales | Telesales Executive | Customer Service Operative
- Minimum 1 years customer service.
- Ability to work under sustained pressure in a fast paced call centre environment.
- High-level customer service skills.
- 1st class attention to detail.
- Forward thinking.
- Ability to work from own initiative and ensures outstanding workload is managed.
- Excellent rapport building skills.
- Team player.
- Excellent communicator.
- Always strives to achieve.
- Wants to progress within the business.
- Experience of working within a food based industry.
About Our Company:
We are part of one of the largest national ingredients wholesalers to the Bakery and Food service industries in the UK.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,200.00 /year
- telesales: 1 year (Required)
If you are the ideal Customer Service Representative for this role, please send your CV now or call Era on .
- Cordant People and an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Telesales Agent urgently required for immediate start!!