Adecco are currently recruiting a Telesales advisor to join our client's business on a full time, permanent position. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established team within a large and very reputable organisation in the City Centre of Glasgow.
We are looking to speak to candidates with strong communication and customer service skills.
In this role, you will be responsible for up selling and increasing sales revenues in order to grow the existing customer database and achieve or exceed revenue targets.
Hours of Work: Mon - Fri : 9am - 5pm
Salary: £20,000 + commission per annum
Required skills and experience:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to engage with customers at all levels.
- Excellent communication, organisational and team-working skills.
- Comfortable with outbound calling.
- Relevant sales experience and be capable of identifying new business opportunities and developing existing client base.
- Be self motivated and enjoy working to targets and key performance indicators.
- Comfortable working to deadlines delivering tasks within the agreed timescales.
- Ability to prioritise objectives, able to close business quickly and effectively.
- Excellent phone and computer skills including MS Office (work, excel and power point).
- Previous database management experience is desirable.
- Maximise every sales opportunity through direct sales, cross selling and up selling.
- Prospecting and working on your own leads developing new business opportunities and customer contacts.
- Building a strong and successful sales pipeline across multiple campaigns.
- Achieve or exceed specified key performance indicators around monthly call volumes, customer contacts, renewals, training and supplies sales revenues including newsletter sign ups.
- Establish and deliver contact plans to grow sales revenues including proposals for additional products and services.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of existing and potential customers on Training Management System.
- Di-arise and follow up on a daily basis all potential opportunities to successfully close sales.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of the products and services offered to customers.
- To carry out other duties reasonably requested by the National Sales Manager.
- To contribute and to comply with the organisations policies and procedures within the sales and customer service team.
- To maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet the organisations core values and key performance indicators while ensuring the highest level of customer service.
- Ensure all financial systems are followed at all times.
- To promote the work of organisation at all available opportunities.
- Understand the social impact of the work.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very prestigious organisation within the City Centre of Glasgow! If you think this opportunity could be for you, please apply today.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- customer service
- outbound calls
- soft sale
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'