My client, a large insurance organisation based in Coventry are seeking a Telesales Advisor to join their organisation.
Part of the fun and energetic contact centre, there are so many opportunities to progress through the business.
My client, a large diverse organisation based in Coventry are seeking a personable and talented Telesales Advisor to join their fun and energetic contact centre. A family organisation who puts their staff and customers at the heart of what they do.
The key responsibilities for Telesales Advisor will be:
- Respond to inbound sales calls and convert opportunities to new business
- Build rapport quickly and effectively with new and excising customers
- Achieve set KPI's and sales targets
The successful Telesales Advisor will:
- Have a personable and professional attitude
- Have the ability to think on their feet
- Be target focused and the attitude to succeed
- Ideally come from a similar background, but this is not essential.
- Have a passion for success and upskilling themselves
- Be available to work between the hours of 8AM - 8PM on a rota basis
- Be available to work a weekend rota of 1 in 3.
The successful candidate will receive:
- A salary of between £17,000 - £19,000 depending on experience
- An excellent commission structure paid on a monthly basis
- A variety of fantastic incentives
- Additional benefits on top of your salary and bonus
- A comprehensive training schedule
- call centre
- contact centre
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'