Search Consultancy is currently recruiting an exceptionally talented telesales professional to join our team to take a new product to market which supports our ambitious growth strategy.
We're looking for a dynamic, motivated, telemarketing advisor who will be responsible for promoting our pre-employment screening services and generating sales appointments with businesses. The role of the Telesales Advisor is to identify those opportunities and to develop existing relationships in order for a manager to meet with prospective clients and talk about our fantastic product and services.
The ideal candidate will have a track record in a telephone based sales role. Industry experience is NOT required as full training is provided, but high energy, target focus and a consultative selling style are a pre-requisite for the job.
Duties will include:
- Contacting HR/Recruitment professionals via telephone to generate new business leads
- Conducting fact finding calls to understand how we can help each business
- Ensuring that clients understand all aspects of our products and service
- Booking quality appointments/follow up calls for your manager
- Recording and maintaining accurate records
Skills and experience required:
- Proven business to business sales experience
- Experience within a professional sales environment
- Pro-active and self-motivated attitude towards sales targets:
- Outgoing personality, with strong organisational skills and a tenacious nature
- Good business acumen, articulate, able to manage themselves
- Professional approach to work.
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits package
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum company
- REC IRP 2013 - "Best large recruitment company to work for (250+ Employees)
A great place to work
Search is one of the UK's largest recruitment companies with 13 locations nationwide covering over 20 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
If you are talented, motivated and a positive person with a desire to succeed in a recruitment career, join Search, a great place to work.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job