We are seeking a talented Telesales Advisors to join a multi award winning, vibrant insurance company. You will generate interest with consumers regarding health insurance. Working Monday to Friday no later than 7pm finish with 1 in 4 half days on a Saturday. Working in a highly rewarding company with career progression.
The company was listed in Fortune magazine as one of the top 51 companies in their "Change the World" list. Working in a fun and vibrate offices you will be part of a large company who can offer long term progression into more senior positions. This is an excellent opportunity for someone starting out in sales to join a professional and rewarding team where they can develop skills and launch a career.
As a Telesales Advisors you will
- Identifying new opportunities through a variety of sources
- Consulting with consumers regarding the benefit of health insurance and the many discounts offered to their members
- Ensuring closers get a full and detailed brief of the potential clients needs
- Work in a fun and fast paced target driven team working to individual and team targets
To be successful as a Telesales Advisors
- We are interested in seeing candidate CVs with experience working to targets, this could be in mobile phone retail, call centre Telesales advisor or executive, door to door, customer service advisors with upselling.
- You will have a desire to progress in a Telesales career
- Be a positive, professional and confident communicator
- Have a desire to earn good commission by exceeding targets
Package and benefits
- £17500 basic salary
- On Target earning £25000-£26000
- 2 weeks classroom training with ongoing support and career development
- Monday to Friday no later than 7pm with 1 in 4 half days on a Saturday
- 25 days holiday bank holidays off
- Private health insurance
- Regular incentives including apples watches and holidays
- Onsite restaurant with discounted meals
- 10 mins walk from Stockport town centre
If this sounds like you, don't delay, apply now for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job