LG Recruitment are looking for talented and driven Sales Executives to work for one of our Key Clients within the Bromsgrove area.
Do you want to be part of growing company and are experienced in outbound Telesales?
My client has gained another new contract with a household brand name in the drinks industry, and require experienced sales professionals to deliver to join our existing growing sales team, to represent a major Brewer in the UK.
- Calls to independent pubs and clubs. Many of these will be existing occasional or regular customers of the brand owner we represent, so your objective will be to maximise repeat orders for products already stocked as well as expanding the product lines they stock from our existing portfolio.
- Calling known opportunities defined from their database of licensed on-trade outlets throughout the UK, so you never spend all day making cold calls.
The products are a market leading range of alcoholic drinks, from famous brands around the world. Tele Account Managers are aligned to specific areas of the country and therefore can see the fruits of their efforts from weekly feedback and results. Ability to demonstrate good communication skills, and team working practices are a must. Plus the ability to work to a target and exceed expectations in a professional manner. There may also be a requirement from time to time to carry out telemarketing surveys of independent businesses to add data to our clients databases or identify leads for other sales personnel to follow up.
Due to the office staff numbers being small, flexibility is important as well as tenacity and the willingness to drive sales as a team and share success.
- 1 years experience within the telesales industry
- Friendly, personable and professional sales approach required
- Target and results driven
- Highly motivated
- Understand business to business sales
- Comfortable selling alcoholic drinks
- Experience within the hospitality industry an advantage, however full market and product training will be provided
In return you get:
- £17,100 per year starting salary
- 4 weeks paid annual leave plus statutory public holidays
- Regular incentives
- Pension scheme
- Career progression
- Free parking
Full time position: 37.5 hrs a week approx 9:00 to 17.00, Monday-Friday.
If you feel you have the relevant skills to fulfil this role then please apply now!
- Customer Service
- account management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job