Great at telesales and want to help small businesses to be successful?
You will support business owners to get them "up and running" and introduce them to products and services that have played a part in the success of 100,000s of businesses worldwide. As well as supporting them, you will be targeted and incentivised to sell them relevant targeted services at different stages of their journey.
An interest in others and the skills to help people find solutions to the challenges they face are essential. You’ll have excellent communication skills over the phone and be comfortable overcoming objections.
• Handle inbound and outbound sales calls to new and existing customers, aimed at selling new services and supporting them to set-up services they have already purchased
• Manage a pipeline of new leads and existing prospects to ensure calls are timely and well targeted.
• Go the "extra mile" to exceed sales quotas and facilitate future sales
• Answer questions knowledgably about the process of setting up a business and ask relevant questions to help people identify their needs
• Support the development of the sales process by testing new approaches and feeding back results and new ideas. Providing updates on trends, common customer responses and objections and other useful information
• Keep records of calls and sales information by updating information in the CRM
• Ensure sales are processed in an accurate and timely manner
• Handle grievances sensitively to preserve the company’s reputation
What you need to have:
• At least 2-3 years’ experience handling a consultative sales call designed to help customers find solutions to their needs
• Proven track record as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role, successfully closing sales and meeting sales quotas
• Ability to learn about products and services quickly and articulate them to customers in a simple manner
• A broad understanding of how small and medium businesses operate
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with fluency in English
• A cool-temper and ability to handle rejection
• Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
• Good A-Levels, BSc/BA preferable
Additional desirable skills
• Understanding of the UK small business market and the challenges that they face
• A passion for helping and supporting small businesses
• A good knowledge of relevant systems (e.g. CRM software and telephone systems)
- Customer Service
- Outbound Calls
- Sales Calls