We are delighted to offer you the chance to join a leading training provider based in Gateshead, who are looking to appoint a Telesales Advisor on a permanent, part-time basis. As an award winning organisation who aim to provide a unique service, the company aims to provide a supportive, team-working environment, making this an excellent opportunity.
You will work part-time (22.5 hours per week) as a Telesales Advisor, ideally Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. You will join a team of three others in a fast-paced working environment and your main responsibility will be to generate new business throughout the region as well as utilising the extensive existing client database.
Your key duties will include:
- Outbound, business to business cold calling
- Lead generation - finding new potential business and developing your own contacts
- Maintaining and developing an existing database of customers using the CRM system - contacting lapsed clients with the aim of generating new business from them
- Booking appointments for the Business Development Manager and Business Development Consultant
Arguably the most important criteria to be successful in this role is an ability to build long-term relationships with customers. An ability to have high quality conversations is crucial, with the business valuing quality over volume. You will therefore be confident in speaking with businesses on the telephone.
You must have experience of:
- Telemarketing in a Business to Business (B2B) environment
- Cold calling
- Working in a target driven environment
- MS Office programmes
Your key skills will include:
- Strong team working skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to grasp new products quickly
- Ability to use own initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organisational skills
THE RATE OF PAY
You will receive an hourly rate of £8.55 per hour (Equivalent of just over £10k per annum) and you will also benefit from a company bonus scheme.
This is a part-time, permanent position. Ideally, you will work Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, however, there may be some flexibility to accommodate working on a Monday as an alternative.
Your working hours will be from 9am until 5pm, with half an hour's lunch.
You will also benefit from a generous pro-rata annual leave scheme and will have the opportunity to build up more holidays with length of service. The company also offers a pension scheme.
The point of contact for this role is Katie Newton. She can be contacted directly on or emailed at
- part time