Job Title: Telesales Advisor / Account Manager
Salary: £20,000 + Bonus (OTE £35k+)
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- This is a telephone / web based, targeted role; you will be utilising our clients in-house customer database, to contact existing customer leads, and arrange renewal of industry qualifications and certificates that have now expired for their workforce.
- You will be responsible for meeting a monthly financial/sales target, in regards selling renewal courses and cross selling add on training courses/qualifications and Apprenticeships.
- You will use the companies own in house database to identify and contact various businesses, speaking with key decision makers to develop and maintain lasting relationships.
- Responsible for account managing and maximising growth opportunities where possible.
- Promote the benefits training courses available – overcoming barriers and giving advice and guidance to the most suitable training route.
- Keep up-to-date with industry training standards.
- At all times demonstrate the ability to handle calls in a professional manner, and provide an excellent customer experience.
- Must have experience of working within a business to business Telesales role.
- Must have experience of managing / maximising Employer Accounts.
- Experience of working towards and achieving targets.
- Excellent communication, administrative and organisational skills.
- Confident, friendly and professional manner, who is willing to learn.
- Ability to overcome objections.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'