Up to £18,000 basic with an OTE of c£40k + bonus
Full time including some weekends + days in Lieu
Do you thrive on the challenge of working in a target-driven sales en
Can you quickly build relationships over the phone?
Due to growth, our client is looking for a motivated and personable Telesales Advisor who can demonstrate a passion for delivering a contemporary service and the confidence in representing a luxury brand that has been built over the last 50 years.
Our client is one of the UK's leading luxury park operators with eight parks throughout the UK and two new opening in 2018. Our client spends £2.5 million on national press each year and attend the largest exhibitions in the UK such as Grand Designs, Ideal Home Show, and ITV's This Morning, enabling you to promote a recognisable brand.
In this role you will contact existing customers and new warm prospects to sell products and services, making outbound and taking inbound calls, working closely with the Field Sales Negotiators and our CRM system.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Excellent communications Skills
- The ability to create urgency
- Tenacity and strong negotiation skills
- Proven experience in a fast paced working environment
- A passion for sales and the motivation to earn commission
- Exceptional communication skills both over the phone and in writing
- Admin experience in order to update Client Accounts
- Ability to pick up product knowledge quickly
- Fantastic Customer Service experience
- 1-2 years' experience in sales/telesales/business development/travel
- Experience in the travel industry would be advantageous as would knowledge of ACT software
In return you will work in an experienced and long standing, friendly team.
- Full training provided by our Sales Managers and Directors
- 29 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Head Office located in brand new offices with free onsite parking
- Career progression
- Great rates of commission
- Staff Discount