Our client have an exciting opportunity to join their growing team based in Manchester.
Job Title: Telesales Adviser
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000 dependent on experience – Generous commission structure – OTE £30,000
Based in Manchester, in the life insurance, lending, and debt help industry, our client have more than 12,000 happy clients and a comparison site with a difference!
Telesales Adviser – Description:
- The ideal adviser will be tenacious in their sales approach
- The successful candidate will be confident, self-motivated, have good interpersonal and communicative skills, be persuasive and most importantly be resilient
- Leads are provided by way of hotkey transfer, so no cold calling is required
- The successful candidate will be prepared to work in a fast-growing call centre
- Quick career progression is afforded to those individuals who consistently achieve sales targets
- Training and support will be provided
Telesales Adviser – Requirements:
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good verbal, grammar and numeracy skills
- Punctual and reliable manner
- The ability to motivate
- Work with initiative and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
Hours of work
10am - 7.30pm Mon to Fri
10am - 2pm Friday
To submit your CV for this exciting Telesales Adviser opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now!
This role may be suitable if you have previous experience of working as a Sales Executive, Outbound / Inbound Sales, New Business Development, Client Acquisition, Key Account Manager, Customer Relationship Manager, B2C Sales, Team Leader.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job