Would you like a step into the telesales world? Are you currently in sales and looking for a new opportunity or challenge? Our client is Reach because it's what they do. Every day their news brands - national and regional, in print and online - reach millions of people up and down the country.
Reach are the UK's largest news publisher, with influential national news brands such as the Daily Mirror, Daily Express, Sunday People, Daily Record, and more than 100 distinguished regional titles.
Reach Solutions is the commercial arm of Reach PLC. We offer a range of advertising solutions for every business and budget, from digital ads optimised to target specific groups, to print ads designed to make an unmissable impression.
Their marketing solutions extend far beyond traditional advertising, as they also provide a comprehensive selection of digital marketing services ranging from business listings and paid search advertising to website design and video creation.
Whether you've worked in sales, media or maybe you're a recent graduate… This role could be for you, as they are looking for multiple people with lots of different skills and characteristics. This role is a good fit for those sales professionals who are motivated by hitting targets and earning high levels of bonus and incentives. You will be excited by a fast-paced environment where the goals and objectives change frequently.
The role involves working predominantly with lapsed and former customers who in the past have treated their advertising as a commodity coupled with a heavy focus of generating new revenues and customers.
The role is to ensure we are a fast and responsive business capitalising on tactical and seasonal opportunities whilst educating the customer on the consumer buying cycle and benefits of long term marketing and digital solutions.
Requirements of the role
- Acquiring customers through an achievement of high conversion rates via canvassing cold business opportunities and existing ad hoc clients
- Building robust relationships with both new and existing clients
- Recognises the value of planning effectively for all sales calls, has the ability to break down targets into key milestones and specific actions planning to succeed.
- Understands which suite of products and services they will deliver to match the client's business needs.
- Up-sells and cross-sells existing/new products, campaigns and services to new and existing clients
- Achieve set departmental KPI's and revenue targets within agreed structures
- Closing sales swiftly through confidently presenting creative and sound templated solutions
We are looking for people who want to grow individually, earn an amazing salary and commission whilst learning from industry experts. Do you consider yourself passionate, hardworking, self-motivated and intelligible, if so we want to hear from you!
What's on offer to you: -
- Very generous salary and commission structure
- Bespoke training that allows all staff to achieve recognised professional qualifications.
- On-site cafe
- Personalised Development Plan - tailored to YOU
- A wealth of knowledge on tap from industry experts
- Defined personalised pension scheme
- A fun feel good office with a great atmosphere and location
What we want from you: -
- Passion for sales
- Open to learning about something new or building on what you already know
- Hunger and Drive
- Strong work ethic
- Commercially aware
- An interest/prior knowledge in the Media or Telesales industry is ideal but not essential
- Confidence NOT arrogance
- A good problem solver- after all our business is all about selling solutions to our customers
- Account Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"