'Lighthouse champion long-term employment opportunities to everyone who work alongside us’
Our client is a vehicle finance specialist for individuals and businesses. They are a family run business who have been in operation for over 20 years and aim to provide a flexible approach to lending using a common-sense manor. Being a family-run business, who are passionate about their product, they aim to employ like-minded individuals who are willing to work hard for their achievements, growing and developing with the company.
- Basic Salary of £19,500-£23,500 (dependant on experience)
- Discressionary annual bonus, dependant on annual individual, and company, performance
- Monday-Friday 9:00-5:30 working hours
- Pension Scheme
- Parking on site
- Family run business with the opportunity to grow and develop with the company
Telesales Account Manager Job Description:
- Looking for a new opportunity in sales?
- Want to work for a company who offer a strong basic salary?
- Prefer Mon-Fri 9-5:30 hours?
- Aiming to work somewhere with genuine progression and development opportunities, where individuals are treated as individuals and rewarded for their achievements?
An exciting opportunity has arisen with this growing, family run business to join their Sales Team as a Telesales Account Manager, dealing with their extensive motor dealer network, the right individual will be someone who works well to their own initiative and as part of a team, with a clear determination for winning new sales opportunities and further building relationships with existing accounts.
Being responsible for your own territory, you will need to take ownership of all new prospects and existing clients, confidently and professionally, ensuring the company reputation grows and develops in the appropriate manner. This will include the use of open and closed questioning techniques to best establish the clients needs, meeting those with the relevant products and services offered by our client.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Regularly review and add to existing client/lead database
- Information gathering, conducting appropriate research on all clients/leads
- Use a mixture of effective sales techniques to best establish the clients needs, matching the relevant product/service for them
- Build strong, professional relationships with all potential and existing clients
- Work towards and exceed KPIs
- Integrate well with all internal teams within the business, to ensure communication runs effectively throughout the sales process and beyond
- Communicate professionally over the phone and in writing with all potential and existing clients, and internal teams within the business
- Ensure product knowledge is up to date and relevant, thinking on your feet when making calls
- Develop a strong, effective partnership with Field Sales Executives to work together in closing sales
- General Administrative Duties
- Driving licence preferred due to remote location, or local home address
- 18 months previous outbound sales experience
- Good level of Maths and English
- Enthusiasm, determination and the confidence to deal with, and close opportunities with, senior client staff members
- Passionate and professional
- The desire to work hard and grow with the company long term
- Account Management
- Customer Service