Telesales Account Manager
A position has arisen at an established UK leading manufacturer in Redhill for a Telesales Account Manager.
Consistently delivering an excellent service along with high quality products will be the key to success. Ultimately achieving the weekly, monthly and annual sales targets is the aim of therole.
Developing and proactively managing a portfolio of customers is the primary function of this role. This will be delivered by ensuring: -
- All leads and enquiries are qualified, quoted and confirmed promptly and professionally.
- All orders are delivered 'Right First Time’
- All customer queries and complaints are dealt with efficiently and effectively.
To ensure the business runs effectively, the individual will: -
- Liaise directly with the Technical and Production teams
- Support Marketing initiatives to generate fresh leads and enquiries
- Look to develop a broad understanding of both the marketplace as well as the product range offered.
- Support the initiative to make the company a "Great Place to Work"
The individual should be highly organised and customer focused. They should have the ability and desire to embrace a multitude of tasks on a daily basis. They should have a can-do attitude and the ability to bring the best out of those around them.
High attention to detail. Computer literate and competent in using Outlook, Microsoft Excel and Word. They must also have the ability to prioritise.
Ideally 2 years Account Management/ Telesales experience, gained in a busy sales environment. They must have a proven sales track record.
Minimum qualifications of A-C English and Maths.
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Customer Focused
"Office Assistant jobs in London"