Telesales Account Executive - Mandarin/Cantonese speaking
We are currently looking to appoint a telesales /account executive for our client who is a leading food importer and distributor.
- £24/£28K depending on experience
- Monday – Friday
- 25Days annual leave
- Onsite parking
- To work as part of the telesales team to ensure customers receive high levels of customer service.
- To process customer orders.
- Establish new and maintain existing customer relationships including answering questions or enquiries from customers and manage their requirements.
- Maximise the sales opportunities from customers by analysing their purchases, identifying missing lines out of key customer specific product categories and recommending and up-selling additional lines.
- Advise customers on forthcoming promotions, products and service developments specific to the customer type.
- Cold-calling by telephone, identifying and contacting numerous potential customers daily.
- Lead generation
- Liaise with sales reps and Sales Director to provide feedback on issues and developments
- Previous experience of telesales or customer service
- The ability to communicate with a diverse range of customers and internal staff.
- A bubbly and outgoing personality
- Mandarin/Cantonese speaking skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'