Initial Washrooms - Telesales Account Consultant - £25,000 OTE
Rentokil Initial is a global brand and this is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast paced environment, progress your career and develop your sales skills within our busy and dynamic consumables sales team.
The main purpose of this role is to carry out planned and ad-hoc outbound calls to existing, new business and lapsed customers. You will support Field regional colleagues to generate contract revenue.
Starting salary of £17,000, after probation period of 6 month’s salary is increased to £18,000.
Responsibilities of this Telesales Account Consultant role:
- To be fully accountable for meeting individual key performance indicators and targets
- Work existing customers database
- Up sell additional products
- Generate and convert new business & existing customers opportunities
- Work with Field colleagues to generate contract revenue
- Get to know territory sales consultants
- Find opportunities and feed them to territory sales consultants
- To ensure that maximum business opportunities are explored through all verbal and written communication with customers and prospects
- To take an active and positive role relating to self-development and motivation
- To be directly accountable for adhering to company policy
- To be fully accountable for maintaining database integrity
- To be responsible for maintaining a high level of product knowledge
- Maintain a competent level of systems capability
- To be responsible for maintaining a positive and professional attitude towards work
To qualify for this Telesales Account Consultant role, you must have:
- At least 1 yr outbound telesales experience
- Experience selling to new business and existing customers over the phone
- Ability to manage and achieve own targets/KPI’s
- Confident and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication, organisation and listening Skills
- Strong values in customer service
- Assertive and hands on
- Problem solving and initiative
- Motivation- drive, determination and desire to succeed
- Persuasive oral communication- ability to express ideas or facts in a clear professional manner.
- Adaptability- ability to remain effective within a changing environment such as when faced with new tasks, responsibilities or people.
- Flexibility- ability to modify own style and behaviour (i.e. adopt a different style or approach)
- Decisiveness- readiness to make decisions
- IT literate in Word, Excel and other Microsoft Office as well as experience with bespoke systems
To find out more about the Rentokil Initial family, please visit
Rentokil Initial are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to creating a diverse working environment.