Customer Service Role Paying £18775
Your new company
Working for an internationally recognised employer of choice.
Your new role
Whether it's carrying out day-to-day transactions like paying bills, or helping our customers identify products and services that are right for them; you'll be on the other end of the phone.They'll look to you to let their customers know their options, so they can make informed choices.You'll help our customers by:
- Making a positive impact on every customer call, efficiently and effectively having the right conversations with them to meet their needs
- Problem solving and building excellent relationships over the telephone, and providing a friendly, timely and professional service
- Building real connections, being dedicated to finding the right solutions for customers
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience of working in a customer service role is ideal. Contact centre experience is an advantage, but not essential.What is vital is your dedication and passion when it comes to helping our customers. You'll need to be a real people person, with excellent listening skills and communication abilities.Resolving the complex problems won't faze you as you'll have built a fantastic knowledge of our products and services to help answer any number of customer queries.You'll also need:
- The determination to go the extra mile for our customers every day to provide that truly personal service
- Good organisation skills and the ability to multitask (as you'll be navigating different systems and processing information when talking to our customers)
- The desire to learn and develop your own skill set, and good keyboard skills
What you'll get in return
- They'll support your personal development with training to achieve the industry recognised Professional Banker Certificate within the first two years
- They'll start you on a competitive and flexible reward package of £18,025 (pro rata for hours worked), and after a great first year, we'll put this up to £19,275
- 33 days holiday (you will work some Bank Holidays)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.