Telephony Business Development Manager
The role will be office based were you will create, build and maintain relationships with members to maximise usage of services my client has to offer.
In return you will receive a Basic salary of £20,000 and up to £4,500 in bonus. They aslo offer excellent benefits package
• Assisting members in the placement of mortgage, protection and general insurance business and assiting them in general day to day queries.
• Proactive interaction with members in relation to bespoke lender/provider Mortgage campaigns
• Proactive promotion to members of products and services
• Provide support to the other members of the team when needed.
• Fact find new member firms to understand potential usage and potential business opportunities
• To help, where required, with the recruitment of potential new members and the retention of existing members
• To undertake specific projects from time to time
• Self-motivation and keen to succeed
• Organised and able to prioritise work loads
• Enjoys leading by example
• Ability to positively influence others
• Customer focused
• Flexibility, ability to work within a changing market place
Experience and qualifications:
• A full understanding of the mortgage market and lender criteria is essential
• Experience of using mortgage and protection sourcing systems
• A working knowledge of the mortgage and protection market
• Experience of working closely with Senior Management Teams
To apply for this role it is essential that you have Mortgage and Protection Industry Knowledge and it is ideal that you are CeMAP qualified or equivalent (but not essential), personally have a clean credit record (no current CCJ’s or defaults) and you must also have a proven successful track record within the sale of mortgage and insurance/Protection products.
Apply now or you can contact myself Karl Asbury directly on 0333 2408 550 or send me your updated CV via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
REED Mortgages - The UK's leading specialist recruiter in Mortgage Advice, Support, Underwriting, Compliance and BDM roles. Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job