Telephony Administrator - £21,000 – Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh
Utilita Energy are the ninth biggest energy provider in the UK, and are the leading supplier of smart, pay as you go energy with over 600,000 customers, having only reached 500,000 in early 2017. We have recently debuted in the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for as ‘One To Watch’ and are also in the Which? Top 5 for customer service. This is an exciting time to join a company which is built on giving Britain a fairer, better energy deal.
Must be flexible with hours. Hours are 3 x 8am - 5pm then 1x 10am - 7pm Monday to Friday. Some Saturdays, and very occasional overnight work to reset phone systems etc, but for overnighters you either get that time back in lieu or as overtime.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the Telephony Administrator
- To monitor shortfalls in resource vs spikes in call volume to help the Contact Centre meet its customers’ expectation
- To quickly react to any downtime in the telephony system to identify issues and resolve them in a timely manner
- To establish the growing business needs and design working call flows based on those needs
- Ensuring all scripts are consistent and up to date
- To maintain both the Line and User databases to ensure the information provided is accurate
- To provide support for all aspects of the telephony, up to and including hardware, software, program administration and scripting
Essential Criteria for the Telephony Administrator
- GCSE (or equivalent) Grade C or above in Maths and English
- A good understanding of the Utilita business and product
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail,
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Visio
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to manage your own workload
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills to communicate with all levels of the organisation
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Approachable and confident in dealing with a variety of requests and enquiries
- Able to deal with confidential information and to discuss sensitive issues confidentially
- Credible and well presented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and react well to change
There are a range of benefits working for Utilita including 23 days holiday (rising to 25 in April) a year, a staff canteen, corporate gym membership, Blue Star bus discounts, staff energy tariff, Childcare vouchers and glasses for work scheme.
If you are interested in applying for the Telephony Administrator, please apply today by submitting your CV.