Our client is a very successful and growing Will Adviser Network who are currently seeking positive, motivated and self analytical individuals to join them.
- To follow up leads produced by Assist Law and third parties efficiently and in line with Company standards.
To book appointments to take customers Will Instructions over the phone and present additional associated legal services.
This role is based at our clients Head Office in Weston Super Mare where you will be part of a small but growing team.
Our client offers customers the third option to traditional routes of either acting alone or consulting a bank or solicitor for Wills, Probate, Trusts and Inheritance Tax.
As a Will adviser your role is to present our clients services, whilst at the same time giving advice, support and guidance over the phone to customers.
During the appointment, you will take customers’ Will instructions, offer your professional advice and highlight the services we provide, demonstrating how they meet their personal needs. The customer decides which services they require from the company, be it just a Will through to their range of associated legal services.
All instructions are sent digitally to our Legal Dept. From here the in-house teams will deal with any further information requested by the customer to continue the excellent level of service initiated by you.
Successful Will Advisers are:
* Target driven
* Team workers
* Motivated to exceed targets
* Positive in their approach
* At ease in dealing with sensitive subjects
* Comfortable with getting a decision on the day
* Excellent communicators
* Good listeners as well as talkers
* Client focused
* Only those who value the company, its services and its standards need apply
* £15,000 basic and Bonus Structure OTE £30,000
* 20 days holiday per annum
* All commissions that go towards bonus are paid up-front regardless of how the customer pays
* All claw-backs pro rata up to 12 months
* All self-generated business will earn an additional commission as an incentive for you to generate extra leads for yourself but this additional commission will not be included in the bonus structure
* Qualified leads will be provided on a weekly basis.
* Full legal support from our team of legal experts
* Training and development
* Initial training course
* Continuing probationary training
* Quarterly training workshops
* On-going training and support
* Career development
* Continuing professional development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job