Paramedics needed for telephone triage roles in West Yorkshire
Telephone Triage Paramedic
£23.00 - £32.00 per hour
Hays Healthcare are working with a private provider to supply them with paramedics to work as telephone triage clinicians to assess patients over the phone, the calls will require advice following a telephone consultation or given a face to face appointment with a GP or ANP or they can be put for a home visit if meeting the clients criteria for this outcome.
Upon being successful after interview you will undergo in house training and will be based from Huddersfield initially until sign off of training, you may work from a Leeds branch if you wish upon completion of the training.
- Shifts are mainly out of hours and weekends.
- You must have recent primary care/urgent care or telephone triage assessment experience You must be fully registered with the HCPC
- 3 years post qualification experience
- You must hold a level 6 minor injuries qualification or equivalent
- System one experience Is desirable
You must be able to work autonomously as a practitioner and will have monthly reviews to ensure quality of calls and service.
This role is outside of IR35. For further information or to apply for the role please send an up to date CV or call .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job