Our client, a highly regarded and accredited provider of efficiency services offers a newly created role for an experienced Sales Professional.
The company provides a number of exciting initiatives aimed at helping and providing householders with subsidised services to make their homes warmer and reduce their energy bills.
The role will require you to have excellent communication skills as you will be speaking with individuals on the phone regarding a range of potential options that may be available to them free of charge! The leads themselves are "warm" and have all been generated via various marketing and advertising campaigns.
Main Duties will include:-
- Calling and talking to people regarding the benefits of having insulation installed in their home, effectively dealing with any questions as they arise.
- Keeping accurate, up-to-date records of all conversations and planning your time and calls effectively.
- Total customer satisfaction is vital to the business and this means ensuring you have an engaging, positive conversation with all customers and therefore a professional and empathetic manner is essential at all times.
Key Skills Required
- Previous sales / customer engagement experience with the ability to demonstrate consultative telephone sales techniques
- Ability to develop a professional rapport whilst remaining tenacious and solution focused
- A friendly, calm professional manner - someone who genuinely wants to help people improve their current situation.
In return our client offers a competitive remuneration coupled with the opportunity of earning excellent OTE earnings. In addition, they offer a comfortable open plan modern environment and work in a spirit of strong team-working and camaraderie.
For more information please contact one2one Recruitment.
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job