Our client currently has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Call handling professional to join their team as a Call handler, based in Leicester - Lutterworth. You will be employed on a full time, permanent basis and in return will receive a salary of up to £18,000 per annum, depending on experience.
As a well established, globally known brand, our client employs over 3000 passionate and dedicated staff. As their Call handleryou will have a solid and proven track record within inbound & outbound business to consumers.
This Call handlerrole requires proven ability in identifying customers’ buying motives, and mirroring the appropriate selling styles to ensure strong engagement and trust. The successful candidate must have an in depth understanding of the importance of customer service, whilst delivering against sales targets.
Duties and Responsibilities of our client’s Call handler:
- Make outbound and take inbound calls to both existing and potential customers
- Utilise sales and marketing systems to comply with internal and external standards, including data protection, compliance, & OFCOM regulations
- Work to daily / weekly targets, to achieve required revenue and ad-on objectives, ensuring Contact Centre KPI’s are also delivered
- Negotiate customer allowances to achieve 'save the sale’ targets, whilst not exceeding allowance budgets
- Maintain and update customer database and records, ensuring accurate customer records are maintained
- Associated admin duties to fulfil the role of Call handler
Our client’s successful Call handler will have:
- Strong commercial acumen with a proven track record over the telephone.
- A confident, assertive and friendly telephone manner
- Accurate data inputting skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Tenacious approach
- Self-motivated attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- PC skills using MS Office and internal systems
- Excellent commercial understanding, able to balance product costs and margins
- Excellent objection handling techniques
If you feel you have the right skills, experience and ambition to join our client, then please apply for their Telesales Advisorrole today.
- Sales Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job