Our client currently has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced telesales/retention sales professional to join their team as a Telesales Advisor,based in Leicester - Lutterworth. You will be employed on a full time, permanent basis and in return will receive a salary of up to£23,000 per annum, depending on experience.
As a well established, globally known brand, our client employs over 3000 passionate and dedicated staff. As their Telesales Advisor you will have a solid and proven track record within inbound & outbound business to consumer telesales.
This Telesales Advisor role requires proven ability in identifying customers’ buying motives, and mirroring the appropriate selling styles to ensure strong engagement and trust. The successful candidate must have an in depth understanding of the importance of customer service, whilst delivering against sales targets.
Duties and Responsibilities of our client’s Telesales Advisor :
- Make outbound and take inbound calls to both existing and potential customers
- Utilise sales and marketing systems to comply with internal and external standards, including data protection, compliance, & OFCOM regulations
- Work to daily / weekly targets, to achieve required revenue and ad-on objectives, ensuring Contact Centre KPI’s are also delivered
- Negotiate customer allowances to achieve 'save the sale’ targets, whilst not exceeding allowance budgets
- Maintain and update customer database and records, ensuring accurate customer records are maintained
- Associated admin duties to fulfil the role of Telesales/Retention agent
Our client’s successful Telesales Advisor will have:
- Strong commercial acumen with a proven track record in managing margin and closing deals over the telephone.
- A confident, assertive and friendly telephone manner
- Accurate data inputting skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Tenacious approach
- Self-motivated attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- PC skills using MS Office and internal systems
- Excellent commercial understanding, able to balance product costs and margins
- Excellent objection handling techniques
If you feel you have the right skills, experience and ambition to join our client, then please apply for their Telesales Advisorrole today.
- Sales Executive