Salary - Paying up to £21,000 Depending on experience
Location - Walton On Thames - Kingston
Our client a well established financial services organisation are looking to recruit a number of Collectors (training will be given) to work within their busy contact centre. You must possess a proven background with financial institution and be used to dealing with customers and dealing with enquiries. A generous bonus is also offered. Please apply now.
Play a key role within the Operations department in meeting and achieving the objectives of:
- Engaging with customers to build a full understanding of their situation and if appropriate setting-up repayment plans, or potentially explaining to customers how to obtain free debt advice
- Speak to customers to create affordable and appropriate repayment plans that result in any debts being satisfied
- Help customers identify the most appropriate means of payment that suits their individual circumstances
- Handle inbound and make outbound calls to customers to answer questions and queries
- Identify any expressions of dissatisfaction or complaints and follow the agreed processes and procedures to ensure that any issues are resolved.
- Speak to customers on a regular basis to ensure that their arrangements are still appropriate for that particular customer
- Ensure that the company maintains update-to-date contact information for customers
- Remain focused on reaching the right outcome for customers on each and every call
- Actively contribute to our culture of 'doing the right thing’
- Remain compliant with FCA regulations and industry best practice
- Demonstrate that the customer is at the heart of the business by exhibiting the right behaviours and mind-set
Demonstrate awareness of the importance of meeting customer as well as statutory and regulatory requirements as part of the Quality Management System (ISO9001). Undertake Annual Refresher training.
Demonstrate awareness of your information security responsibilities. Undertake Annual Refresher training.
Ideally you would have gained experience in a call centre or customer focused environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Time management and organisational skills - ability to prioritise tasks quickly and efficiently
- Team work - ability to work successfully with other members of your team
- Proven ability to work on own initiative without supervision
- High personal and work standards - attention to detail and accuracy of records
- Intermediate level of computer literacy
- Ability to ensure that data is processed correctly and kept confidential at all times
- Ability to work under pressure and in a demanding environment
- Ability to follow instructions
- Call Centre
- Contact Centre
- Credit Control
- Debt Management