Duration: Permanent, Full time
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 per annum + bonus
We are recruiting for a Telephone Negotiator / Advisor on behalf of our Sheffield based client.
The successful candidate will possess excellent communication skills and demonstrate a consistent focus on performance and customer service. You must be able to adapt quickly to changes in relevant guidelines and work towards targets. Within this role you will report to the Collections Supervisor.
Successful candidates for Telephone Negotiator will be responsible for:
- Accomplishing the efficient and timely collection of debts.
- Taking inbound and outbound calls.
- Arranging payment arrangements within FCA guidelines.
- Ensuring customers payments are kept up to date.
- Meeting and exceeding KPI’s within quality, cash collocation and productivity.
- Ensure best practice on calls is followed.
- Deal with general account queries.
- Debt recovery and collection experience preferred but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High level of written and verbal communication.
- Be able to working toward set targets.
Apply for this role now online.
Forde Recruitment is part of the Forde Recruitment Group. This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Forde Recruitment Ltd who in this instance are operating as an Employment Business. Unfortunately, due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion and continue to search on our website for future vacancies.