We are excited to welcome Telephone Interviewers to join our dedicated Call Centre team from the comfort of your own home! You’ll hit the ground running to help provide customer service support to InMoment customers and clients by adding your own personal touch.
With the projects and initiatives ahead, the role demands smart, hardworking, and bilingual speakers to hop on board. You will be calling and collecting data in a user-friendly and professional manner by phone. This is an entry level position with the opportunity to launch your career in a fun tech environment in the booming CX space.
We are looking to recruit client-focused, professional telephone interviewers to work a variety of morning, afternoon, and early evening shifts.
Applicants must have:
- A quiet place to work
- Have access to a laptop or desktop computer with a broadband connection
- A UK phone number to accept incoming calls (This would be at no additional cost to you)
Customer Service experience is preferred, but not required as full training is provided. However, applicants must have a confident telephone manner, a can-do attitude, great communication skills and a good eye for detail.
If you are successful, your role as a Telephone Interviewer will involve carrying out customer satisfaction research on behalf of our clients, with NO selling involved.
There will be an immediate start for successful applicants.
CASUAL WORKER KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct all work within the MRS, MRQSA, Inmoment standards and client requirements.
- Maintain a professional and client focused approach at all times.
- Record all data accurately and efficiently.
- Promote an environment conducive to high quality data collection.
- Adhere to QMS, Data Protection and local privacy agreements.
- Maintain clear and timely communication with your Project Supervisor at all times.
- Support the management team in maintaining and improving the efficiency of the Telephone Unit.
- Support, promote and maintain Health and Safety Standards.
- Refer any suggestions or concerns to your Project Supervisor or a member of the Management Team.
YOU COULD BE OUR NEXT HIRE!
- Successful candidates must speak and understand one of the following languages to a native level:
English, Arabic, Moroccan Arabic, Russian, German, Swiss-German, Austrian-German, Dutch, Greek, Polish, Flemish, French, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Czech, Russian, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese, Cantonese, Mandarin, Malayalam, Bengali, Punjabi, Oriya, Kannada, Tamil, Hindi, Marathi, Telugu, Gujarati, Turkish, Kurdish, Italian, Portuguese, Brazilian-Portuguese, Spanish, Catalan, Afrikaans, Zulu and Sesotho.
- Must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment. Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
HIGHLY WELCOMED SKILLS
- Prior experience working in a customer service role would be great!
- Strong ability to learn new technology and ramp-up quickly.
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills and good writing skills.
- Techsavvy, this is a tech company after all!
HOURS: Shifts are made available and allocated on a weekly basis although hours cannot be guaranteed. Wherever possible, we do ask for a minimum of 3 shifts per week.
If you are looking for flexible home working hours, please talk to us.
- Reports to the Telephone Centre Manager
- Day to day communication with the Project Supervisor
- Weekly communication with Bookings Team
At InMoment, diversity and inclusion is at the core of who we are. InMoment prides itself on an inclusive culture that promotes, encourages and supports the diverse voices of our employees and clients. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and believe that different perspectives, interests and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment.
We thank all those who apply, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
**Please no phone calls and no agencies/recruiters - this is a direct hire**
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'