A fantastic opportunity to join a brilliant organisation that puts the supporter and charity at the heart of everything we do. This is the perfect role for someone looking for full time work within the charity sector or for actors and students looking for a flexible part time job.
What can the company offer you?
• An opportunity for a career at an established fundraising agency with a strong set of ethical values.
• No Zero hour contracts.
• London Living Wage for all full time employees.
• £8.50 to £10.15 + Bonuses (with the opportunity to earn the London Living Wage for full time employees).
• Childcare vouchers, a bike to work scheme and a company pension.
• A friendly, fun and supportive environment with plenty of progression opportunities.
• Thorough training before you start the role.
• Meeting exciting and interesting people.
• A bonus based on the quality of your work not just results.
The type of person we are looking for:
• A good Listener
• Great communication skills
• Positive attitude
What you can expect in the role:
• Making outbound calls on behalf of charities to inspire members of the public.
• Raising long term funds for some really important causes.
• Opportunity to meet with the charities and learn about their work.
• Working with a team of people who are caring, interesting and enthusiastic.
• You pick your own shifts on a weekly basis - minimum of 21 hours per week required
• Shifts are Monday to Friday - 9am- 12.30pm/ 1pm-4:30pm / 5pm-8:30pm.
Saturday or Sunday 11am-2:30pm / 3pm-6:30pm.
• No cold calling!
Phone NL Recruitment on 0207-395-1380 or reply to this advert with your CV! The call centre is based near Holloway Rd tube station.
Call centre, contact centre, fundraising, telephone, charity, sales, customer service, fundraising, charity, telephone, sales,
Telephone, Fundraising, Part Time, customer services, call centre, contact centre, sales, customer services, part time, immediate start, charity, fundraising, immediate start, call centre, telephone, telemarketing.
- Customer Service
- Outbound Calls
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job