Juice Recruitment are seeking outgoing, bright and passionate fundraisers for their client's buzzing and busy city centre location.
You will be working with like minded people all passionate about supporting some of the best known and some of the less well known national and international charities.
What's on offer?
- Full time hours
- Monday to Saturday shifts
- £7.83 to £8.50 per hour + bonuses
- Weekly pay
- Free coffee & tea
- Knowing you've made the world a better place
What's the job?
Our client are recruiting for temporary, full-time, Telephone Fundraisers to join our client's team based in Bristol city centre team.
What do I need to have?
- An outgoing manner with excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Be confident in your ability to raise funds over the telephone
- Be inspiring to the general public about the excellent work various charity clients are doing and the support they need
No experience is necessary as full training is given.
As a Telephone Fundraiser you will be:
- A confident communicator - both speaking and listening
- Someone able to build rapport and empathise
- Enthusiastic and engaging
- The ability to negotiate respectfully
- Enjoy working in a busy, buzzing and fun office environment
Please do send in your CV and contact details if you are interested in this great role and we will get back to you
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"