Profile: Opportunity to join growing company
Salary: £22720 per annum pro rata as this is a part time opportunity
Salary increase upon completion of probation
Hours: Mon Sunday regular shift pattern 18-36 hours
Mon-Fri - Office based with weekend working from home
Qualifications & Experience:
- Diploma qualified in Counselling
- BACP Accreditation or UKCP Registration
- 300 hours plus of client hour experience
- At least 2 years' post-qualification experience
- Experience of providing counselling within an organizational context
- Experience of telephone counselling is desirable
The Telephone Counsellor will provide a brief therapy telephone counselling service within an EAP setting. Duties will include initial client assessment, brief term telephone counselling and appropriate referral for face-to-face counselling or for other appropriate sources of support.
The Telephone Counsellor will undertake administrative tasks to include maintaining case notes, client records and case management.
The Telephone Counsellor will have a positive working outlook regarding training and continued professional development and a flexible outlook to provide emergency, holiday, and sickness cover, if required.
Interested? Please forward your CV to the below email address as soon as possible.
SJM Recruit Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- BACP / UKCP / Counselling / EAP /