You will be required to provide first class service telephone account management service to approach to the Intermediary Financial Advisory community. You will focus on key segments of customers.
- Pro-actively develop strategies to build new business relationships with designated client base, seeking out new opportunities
- Proven sales track record
- Successes in communicating effectively (internally and externally)
- Ability to adapt problem solving techniques
- Broad experience in working within the IFA market
- Successes in developing and maintaining strong internal and external relationships
- Familiarity in working within a contact centre environment
- Sound knowledge of protection assurance products, processes, systems and services
- Strong knowledge in the processes and procedures required to take a financial or marketing promotion to market
- Sound knowledge of legislative and compliance requirements within the context of Insurance and Financial Services markets.
Continuous Professional Development
- Achieve and maintain agreed industry recognised qualifications for the role
Office Based - Lytham St Annes
Base 20-24k + OTE + Benefits.
- Life Insurance
- Sales Team
- Income Protection