Telephone Business Development Manager
Specialisms- Bridging and Development Finance
Salary- c £20,000pa- £35,000pa+ exceptional bonuses+ bens
KFS Recruitment is pleased to be working closely with a small, dynamic and successful Lender in the Manchester area. The office is open from 9am until 5pm, Monday to Friday and whilst people are always busy, with an influx of incoming business, which is brought in by the company's marketing department and reputation itself, you will be able to leave on time, and work NO weekends.
The Lender deals with specialist HNW lending, based on property loans. There are lots of progression opportunities and the office atmosphere is fun and lively, where each person has a varied role and is highly valued.
We are looking for someone with experience of sales and also exception customer services skills. It is imperative that you have excellent communication skills and ideally you will be numerate, with a minimum of A Levels.
You will come from a mortgage or lending background, where service level is key.
The employer is committed to providing exceptional customer service throughout the lending process, making sure they get the right decision for the borrower, as quickly as they can. And if they agree to do something, they’ll do it.
Internal Business Development Managers must be highly motivated, articulate, passionate people who thrive whilst working in a fast paced sales team. The team is expanding rapidly and they aim to provide a level of technical expertise and personal service that is unrivalled in the financial services industry. You will support your broker and your field based BDMs from application stage through to completion.
• Manage, build and maintain relationships with existing and new brokers alike
• Provide point of contact for all inbound broker queries
• Provide an exceptional level of customer service
• Manage the process from start to finish
• Implement new sales and marketing campaigns
• Provide indicative terms over the phone and via e-mail to our brokers
• Chase prospective deals through to application stage and deal with any queries that may arise
• Build new relationships with prospective companies
• Enhance and develop existing relationships to increase business levels
• Support existing and prospective client firms over the telephone
• Focus on developing long term relationships that deliver
• Arrange client meetings for BDMs
• Provide support to BDMs and their clients
• Efficiently manage your work load in a fast paced and pressured environment
• Exceptional consultative sales experience
• Exceptional phone manner and communication skills.
• Experience in a similar role and having a background dealing with brokers
• Strong and flexible work ethic
• Service focused
• High quality interpersonal skills
• Positive winning mentality
• Ability to build and maintain your own panel of brokers
• Attention to detail
• Relevant IT knowledge (particularly Microsoft Office including Excel)
• Ability to thrive in a high pressured environment
We are accepting CVs from candidates from lenders, master brokers and also from Mortgage Brokers who are looking for a change.
This is a genuine long term opportunity, for candidate who are looking for a career that will span 3-5 years+. The turnover here is exceptionally low and your efforts are not undervalued.
Send your CV now, for an opportunity of joining this fantastic employer
Please apply by sending your CV ASAP to Kerry Stephens at KFS Recruitment. Please note that we will endeavour to contact all successful applicants within 48 hours. All applications are made with the strictest of confidence.
- Customer Service
- Employee Relations
- Mortgage Lending
- Relationship Management
- Telephone Sales
- Phone Manner