Telephone Business Development Manager
Specialisms- Bridging and Development Finance
Salary- c £24,000pa- £35,000pa+ bonuses+ bens
We are excited to be working closely with a successful specialist lender, based in London, with favoured reputation in the market. The company offers a culture whereby there is room for progression, excellent salary and benefits and a good working environment
Our Client has a very stable financial history, with experience within many of the nice financing sectors.
We are looking for someone with experience of sales and also exception customer services skills. It is imperative that you have excellent communication skills and ideally you will be numerate, with a minimum of A Levels.
The employer is committed to providing exceptional customer service throughout the lending process, making sure they get the right decision for the borrower, as quickly as they can. And if they agree to do something, they’ll do it.
Their flexible approach to lending and commitment to customer service has won numerous industry awards and working for this company could propel your career quickly, as they will always look to promote hard workers.
The company offers a range of bridging finance options, from months, into years and they are always happy to lend and have the financial backing to do so. This isn't always the case in bridging finance.
Internal Business Development Managers must be highly motivated, articulate, passionate people who thrive whilst working in a fast paced sales team. The team is expanding rapidly and they aim to provide a level of technical expertise and personal service that is unrivalled in the financial services industry. You will support your broker and your field based BDMs from application stage through to completion.
• Manage, build and maintain relationships with existing and new brokers alike
• Provide point of contact for all inbound broker queries
• Provide an exceptional level of customer service
• Manage the process from start to finish
• Implement new sales and marketing campaigns
• Provide indicative terms over the phone and via e-mail to our brokers
• Chase prospective deals through to application stage and deal with any queries that may arise
• Build new relationships with prospective companies
• Enhance and develop existing relationships to increase business levels
• Support existing and prospective client firms over the telephone
• Focus on developing long term relationships that deliver
• Arrange client meetings for BDMs
• Provide support to BDMs and their clients
• Efficiently manage your work load in a fast paced and pressured environment
• Exceptional consultative sales experience
• Exceptional phone manner and communication skills.
• Experience in a similar role and having a background dealing with brokers
• Strong and flexible work ethic
• Service focused
• High quality interpersonal skills
• Positive winning mentality
• Ability to build and maintain your own panel of brokers
• Attention to detail
• Relevant IT knowledge (particularly Microsoft Office including Excel)
• Ability to thrive in a high pressured environment
Please apply by sending your CV ASAP to Kerry Stephens at KFS Recruitment. Please note that we will endeavour to contact all successful applicants within 48 hours. All applications are made with the strictest of confidence.
- Customer Service
- Mortgage Lending
- Phone Manner