Mortgage Advice Bureau (MAB) are a nationally recognised mortgage broker and network, winners of over 70 awards in the past 5 years and continually growing.
Due to phenomenal growth one of our top producing AR business partners now require a Business Development Manager (BDM) who will be based in their head office in Bath but covering the Bath - Reading M4 corridor more specifically.
The successful candidate is expected to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients. They must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
What they’ll be doing
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and developing your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
What they’ll need
Great communication skills
Show resilience and great tenacity
Be hard working, ambitious and competitive, motivated by goals and targets
Excellent telephone manner
Ability to self-manage
Organisation skills & IT skills
Financial Services and/or estate agency experience is preferred, however, if not, a proven track record of business growth is essential
- Business Development
- Financial Services
- Presentation Skills
- Estate Agency experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"