Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Vehicle Service Advisor required in North London.
Salary: Up to £22,000 Basic, OTE 35,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Telephone Based Vehicle Service Advisor For Automotive Company - North London
Our Client, an Automotive Company in North London, is looking for someone with experience on the Service Desk in a Motor Trade business to join their busy team at their Customer Contact Centre in North London.
The objective of the role is to control and maximise service and repair bookings. Interpreting customer's requirements in a courteous and efficient manner to ensure that all resources required in completing the work are available on schedule.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning business, with a friendly, fun and buzzing atmosphere!
* Respond to telephone enquiries by greeting customer with the appropriate salutation.
* To take all bookings for service and repair work through telephone or inspection schedules obtaining all necessary details in respect of work required, nature of problems and wherever possible identifying specific faults.
* To validate and update DMS records for existing customers or create record for new customers.
* Use workshop loading tool to schedule and ensure maximum workshop utilisation and profitability through scheduled maintenance, repair and service is in line with customer's requirements.
* Customers to be offered an estimate for work booked.
* To promote and upsell other services and products to customer as appropriate.
* To liaise effectively with the Service department and Managers.
Experience within the Motor Trade in a similar role is essential to this role. Working hours will be 9am-6pm Monday - Friday.
This role is one of many Automotive jobs in North / North West London, please contact Eddie McDonagh at Perfect Placement for others similar to this.
To apply please send your accurate and current CV to Eddie McDonagh quoting J77924, Vehicle Service Advisor, North London.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook: https://MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on if you wish to discuss this copyright.
- Customer Services
- Service Advisor
- Motor Trade
- Motor Trade Jobs
- Service Receptionist
- Service Department
- North London
- Main Car Dealership