Mortgage Advice Bureau (MAB) are one of the most widely and nationally recognised mortgage broker and network businesses in the UK and winners of over 70 awards in the past 5 years.
Do you have experience of working in financial services or in a professional customer centric role, are you looking to take on a new challenge? If so, we are recruiting for a Mortgage Protection Advisor and are looking for individuals just like you!
Under new management, 365 Mortgage Solutions have undergone rapid expansion and are currently recruiting qualified mortgage protection advisers to join our new, vibrant and dynamic business.
At the leading edge of technology, taking qualified leads from well-known high street brands, we pride ourselves in being the very best in the business by providing our clients with an unrivalled service and offering best in class knowledge, products and services.
We invest heavily in all our staff by offering ongoing training programmes, both internal and external, and significant potential for career progression.
What can we do for you?
- Up to £26,500 per annum + commission - (Must be either R05 or CeMAP qualified)
- Full Time position, 35 hours per week
- 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday on rotational shift pattern. Saturdays maybe required in the future
- 27 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Healthcare plan
- Life Assurance
- Salary Extras
- Workplace pension
- Ongoing training, both internal and external
- Progressive career opportunities
Mortgage Protection Advisor Responsibilities:
In this role, you will receive warm leads from Mortgage Advisors and follow our sales process to gain information while completing a protection review, searching over a panel of protection providers to find suitable products, whilst demonstrating professionalism and exceptional sales and customer service at all times. You will also be responsible for:
- To deliver exceptional sales performance against agreed KPIs
- Explain and complete the Protection application process in accordance with the Firms Compliance and Training and Competence Procedures
- Attendance and timekeeping to be in line with the required company standards
- To handle objections appropriately to complete the sale
- To promote and appropriately sell the products and services of the company
- To accurately complete protection applications
- To establish the customers’ requirements and discuss the products available to them
- Provide advice and recommendation on suitable protection products
- Understand protection products available to the customers and the key features of the products
- Where appropriate, introduce the next steps in the protection application process
- To explain future stages of the process to our customers
- Maintain and develop industry and product awareness
- Attend training sessions when required
The ideal Mortgage Protection Advisor:
To join this successful team, you will need proven experience of protection advising within the past 12 months and possess a CEMAP or RO5 qualification. You will also need to possess:
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good keyboard skills with an attention to detail and accuracy
- Basic numerical and analytical skills
- Determined and results focused, with a positive and flexible attitude
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently
- Good team working skills
- A customer champion who believes in the delivery of first class customer experience
- Drive, determination and resilience to meet targets and succeed
- Enjoy planning and organising processes to achieve results
- Creative and innovative
- Ability to understand complex procedures
- Ability to build broader business knowledge through networking
- Ability to prioritise when dealing with conflicting demands
- Ability to build effective working relationship
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Mortgage Protection Advisor then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
- CeMap Qualified
- Mortgage Broker
- Excellent telephone manner
- Protection sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job