Mortgage Advice Bureau (MAB) are one of the most widely and nationally recognised mortgage broker and network businesses in the UK and winners of over 70 awards in the past 5 years.
Under new management, 365 Mortgage Solutions have undergone rapid expansion and are currently recruiting qualified mortgage advisers to join our new, vibrant and dynamic business.
At the leading edge of technology, taking qualified leads from well-known high street brands, we pride ourselves in being the very best in the business by providing our clients with an unrivalled service and offering best in class knowledge, products and services.
We invest heavily in all our staff by offering ongoing training programmes, both internal and external, and significant potential for career progression.
To join this successful team you will be highly driven and ambitious and most importantly, provide excellent customer service. You will be working in a fast-paced office environment and should have excellent sales skills as well as being able to build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary of up to £26,000 per annum dependent on experience
- Realistic OTE of between £50,000 and £60,000 per annum, uncapped
- Awards and employee incentives
- Free Healthcare with Westfield Health.
- 40 hours per week between the operational hours of Mon - Fri 9am to 8pm, Sat 10am to 5pm.
- 27 Days Holiday.
- Ongoing training, both internal and external
- Progressive career opportunities
- Full administration support
ABOUT THE MORTGAGE ADVISER ROLE
This is a highly rewarding role and you will provide an advised service to all new and existing customers searching over 90 UK lenders offering a variety of mortgage products. The role is based in a modern, professional and comfortable office environment.
It is a fast paced but fulfilling role, taking numerous new applications on a daily basis and converting those enquiries to advised mortgage sales. The role involves managing the front-end sales process through to liaising with dedicated Underwriters who will process all applications through to completion stage.
- Experience as a Mortgage Adviser
- Fully CeMAP (or equivalent) qualified
- Previous experience in a fast-paced sales environment would be an advantage but not essential
- Positive attitude and ambitious
- Organised, self-motivated and a team player
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Great problem solver and able to remain calm under pressure
- IT literate
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Mortgage Adviser then we want to hear from you!
- CeMap Qualified
- Mortgage Broker
- Excellent telephone manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job