Mortgage Advice Bureau (MAB) are the most widely nationally recognised mortgage broker and network, and winners of over 70 awards in the past 5 years.
Due to rapid expansion, we are recruiting qualified mortgage advisers to join this exciting and dynamic business.
We pride ourselves in being the very best in the business by providing our clients with an unrivalled service and offering best in class knowledge and products and services.
To be successful in this position you will be highly driven and ambitious and most importantly, provide excellent customer service. You will be working in a fast-paced office environment and should have excellent sales skills as well as being able to build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary of up to £26,000 per annum dependent on experience, plus bonus
- Awards and incentives
- Free Healthcare with Westfield Health.
- 35 hours a week between the operational hours of, Mon - Thurs 9am to 8pm, Fri 9am to 5pm, 10am to 15.30pm Sat
- 30 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Ongoing training and support
- Progressive career opportunities
- Full administration support
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Salary Extras
ABOUT THE MORTGAGE ADVISER ROLE
This is a highly rewarding role and you will provide an advised service to all new and existing customers searching over 90 UK lenders offering a variety of mortgage products. The role is based in a modern, professional and comfortable office environment.
It is a fast paced but fulfilling role, taking numerous new applications on a daily basis and converting those enquiries to advised mortgage sales. The role involves managing the front-end sales process through to liaising with dedicated Underwriters who will process all applications through to completion stage.
- Experience as a Mortgage Adviser
- Fully CeMAP qualified
- Previous experience in a fast-paced sales environment would be an advantage but not required
- Positive attitude and ambitious
- Organised, self-motivated and a team player
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Great problem solver and able to remain calm under pressure
- IT literate
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Mortgage Adviser then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
- CeMap Qualified
- Mortgage Broker
- Excellent telephone manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'