Are you looking for a Financial Adviser role with all clients and leads provided? where you do not need to take any clients over with you?
Predominantly office based you will provide financial advice to existing employees of two FTSE 10 clients who are at retirement age and need financial advice on their final salary pensions. The average portfolio size of clients you will be giving advice to is £800,000. You will be responsible for providing financial advice to these clients on financial matters and making recommendations on ways to best utilise their pensions in a secure manner.
You will be part of the telephone adviser team and it is essential that you are a good team player with strong interpersonal skills, working with others to maximise opportunities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Establish contact with clients and gather sufficient information needed to provide suitable advice applying the principles know your client. Ensure that there is enough material information to support the recommendations and advice that you give
- Analyse client data accurately
- Be able to analyse client information conscientiously and accurately in order to provide suitable advice
- Present suitable advice to clients in a concise and balanced manner using agendas and documentation, explaining clearly charges, fees and disadvantages together with the main reasons for the advice
- Complete all basic documentation for the advice in a thorough and conscientious manner
- Ensure that the suitability letter is clear and caters for all the areas covered in the Financial Conduct Authority guidelines/rules using paraplanning resource where appropriate
- Knowledge of the financial planning market including products and services
- Working knowledge of FCA rules, guidance notes and commitments that apply to job role
- Experience in an IFA/Wealth Management Consultant role
An excellent basic salary up to £40,000 plus bonus plus benefits and support towards becoming Chartered status if you have the desire to do so. All administrative and paraplanning duties are covered by an in-house team.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Independent Financial Adviser
- Financial Planner
- Wealth Manager
- Independent Financial Advisor
- Telephone Based Independent Financial Adviser