**************Fantastic Job Opportunity*****************
Are you looking to earn fantastic bonus? Do you want to work for a reputable company that will offer you genuine progression?
If so, this could be the job for you!
Job Tile: Telephone Banking Advisor
Job Type: Full Time- Permanent
Location: Andover, Hampshire
Hours: 35 hours per week- must be able to work any 5 days out of 7- between the hours of 7 am to 11pm.
Our client based in Andover is looking for a team of highly skilled Telephone Banking Advisors to join their team. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about customer service and eager to succeed within a banking organisation. As a Telephone Banking Advisor, you will be handling inbound calls from new and existing customers. You will be speaking to customers regarding their online banking enquiries such as payment, password reset, account transfer and direct debits/standing orders. All calls will be of a banking and financial nature and more complex cases such as fraud, lost or stolen debit cards.
- Strong computer navigation skills and PC knowledge
- Have excellent Verbal and Written communication.
- Have confidence in taking ownership for each call.
- Be able to make and explain decisions clearly.
- Have a willingness to learn.
- Due to the nature of the job role, all applicants have to be over the age of 18
- All applicants must have 6-12 months customer service experience, in retail, banking, call centre , contact centre and hospitality.
- You must be able to pass a CRB and Credit check
If this sounds like the job for you or you would like to hear more about this role, please click APPLY now or contact Guylaine at Cordant People - Manchester on .
Cordant People are an equal opportunity employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- "customer service" "retail" "inbound" "outbound" "Banking" "call centre" "b2b" "b2c" "customer advisor" " Andover"sales"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'