£16,900 - £17,500
My Tewkesbury based client are looking for a Telephone Administrator to join their growing team. This is an extremely exciting time to join the business who have huge growth plans for the future. You will have experience in dealing with all levels of communication and be a proactive individual who thrives off getting tasks done.
- Dealing with customer enquiries received via telephone, email or post.
- Provide first class service to all customers. Reputation is absolutely key to this company.
- Negotiating with customers to secure repayment of loan accounts
- Updating company systems to reflect actions taken in respect of customer accounts
- General office administration and support
Skills and Qualifications
- Exceptional communication skills both written and oral.
- Experience in a Customer Service based role or administration.
- Must be flexible to work as and when the business needs you. 35 hour weeks, shifts between 8-8.
- Applicants should have an excellent telephone manner, good IT skills with the ability to understand systems and processes.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity and for an immediate interview, please email your CV to Samantha at i2i Recruitment.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Office Administration
- Telephone Manner